expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Monday 29 August 2016

Cheap booze, Cellulite and Weight loss


“Every day, in every way, I am getting better and better.” ~Emilie Coue

Image Source : Pintrest

The thrill of cheap booze, add a free weekend to that and I am totally sold. So anyhow Shoprite supermarket saw it fit to have 3 bottles of sweet wine on promotion this weekend, this lady here forgot about her weight loss journey at least that was as I consumed the wine. My siblings came over to visit and of course that did not help the situation, one of my young sisters is great at baking, I say great clearly because my baking skills really need to be worked on. to cut the long story short we had cake, what comforts me about the cake is that whole wheat flour was used, that is funny.


Ooooh well let us fast forward to Monday, I actually felt like a Tele Tuby today as Nyepu a friend would say, not that I have gained any weight lately, but just that some days are definitely easier than others. So as I was skipping this a thought came to mind, as to why I am not an Olympian, I was out of breath and felt like the end was drawing closer.

But nevertheless I am a champion in my own right, I am a fighter and it only gets better by the day. Nevertheless I worked out,  managed a cool 1000 skips will do the rest of the workout after work, as I was pressed for time in the morning.

Breakfast : 50% Rye bread with seeds, boiled egg, cucumber, tomato and lettuce, salt to taste
Eating a High Protein breakfast is one of the things that will help you drop the pounds, this also helps you stay filled for a while, meaning you will not snack as much.

I miss wearing shorts in the summer, but cellulite isn't being easy on me, its so unkind and sort of looks bumpy,  on my thighs. Most of us know that, having cellulite doesn't necessarily mean one is overweight , but its good to note that, losing weight may reduce it. The resolution is to lose weight, be fit and sexy while still being a woman about it. Stay Blessed.







No comments: