expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday 4 February 2016

The Prodigal Blogger Part 1


Don't cry over the past, it's gone. Don't stress about the future, it hasn't arrived. Live in the present and make it beautiful. — Unknown

 I feel like it has been forever, oh well maybe it actually has been ages. So much has been happening  I do not even know where to begin. 

Will basically share what has happened in the past few years, in no particular order. Until I am up to date. 


 
 Its official I am such a sucker for short hair, and you know you can fake it till you make it right? This is also for me a protective style. I always make sure I insist on not allowing the hair dresser to blow my hair or to add the thick black wool thread to do my cornrows. You see adding thread or some sort of extension cornrows before weave is sewn on is more less like the norm in my part of the world. 

I say no to over exposing hair to heat and addition of thread or extensions to my prepped cornrows for a weave, so as to reduce tension on my hair and hairline also.

Did I mention I am a recovering addict of over accessorizing.Well truth be told not really an addict but I think I would often over do it, now I am learning, reading and getting better at it on the daily. As you can tell from the image, I am only spotting some gold statement earrings. 

Stay blessed and spread Kusefashiondiary

No comments: