expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Thursday 13 June 2013

Zambia Vs Lesotho outfit




 

Hello everyone, hope you have all had an enjoyable and productive week so far. As always thank you for stopping by. My beloved Chipolopolo boys gave us a great win over the weekend in their match against Lesotho.

I am so glad prints are still with us this year, so for this outfit I decided on these H&M printed trousers with a black camisole that I bought from the thrift market. The bag is also a great thrift find that I borrowed from my sister, the red pumps are added for that pop of colour.

Stay blessed.




WEARING

Cropped trousers,Braclets - H&M
Black camisole - Thrifted/Secondhand/Salaula
Bag - Thrifted (Borrowed from my sister)
Shoes - Humanic

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i love the out fit, especially the bag and those shoes :)

shazz4life said...

Thank you very much...

Stay blessed...